Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Queenstown!

Yep I'm off to Queenstown! I have accepted the position as temporary manager of Lakeland Park Recreation and Accommadation Centre in Queenstown. http://www.lakelandpark.co.nz This is while they find new permanent managers. I expect to move down there Easter weekend and be there for 2-3 months. I am driving down this Friday for the weekend to check it out and meet some of the board members. I did stay there last June so have seen it before. I'm excited about this but also a little nervous cause I don't know anyone and don't know too much about the job yet. After this weekend I should have a good idea tho. Opportunities like this don't come along too often! I'm looking forward to putting all my head knowledge and experience of camping into practice. It has been wasting away for the past 3 years now. Seems hard to get recognized in your community.

No comments: