Yep you might notice this page has changed its format. I like change--that is one thing I don't have in commmon with my beautiful region, Nelson. Maybe that is one reason I want to move away again. Here's a few changes taking place.
- I'm employed!-I have been building now for 3 weeks
- 3 more weeks and I will get my licence back and move out of Teapot Valley
- I have applied for some camping jobs in the USA but if nothing opens up there then I will stay around at least until early next year
- We have 1 soccer game left before our playoff games so trainings have intensified and we are aiming to win the playoffs
- It feels like winter has been and gone and spring is here as it is pretty warm most days
- Getting my licence back will assist in my life being not so boring!
- Summer will soon be starting and along with it beach volleyball and touch rugby
- The Bucknam family is leaving our church and moving back to the USA
- Cam and Chloe will be getting married in 3 weeks time so I will be flying to Auckland for the wedding. Will also be able to say Happy Birthday to Mum!